Sunday, January 30, 2011

Fresh beginnings

Fresh beginnings
In 2005 we bought a piece of land right outside Johnson City, to have a place of the Hill Country that I love and as an investment. We did not have any concrete plans beyond- hey this is a nice spot lets plop down all of our savings here. Maybe it was a little more thought out than that, but not much. I must admit I am the dreamer and schemer. In 2011 I have started down a path that has led me to a new start. I have decided to double the number of bee hives on the BEE Ranch and the new hive is on order, and the bees will arrive in the spring, sometime in April. And I am going to expand the existing hive adding another level. I have more projects planned, but right now it is all about the bees. I have ordered the bees from R Weaver in Navasota, they are my go to apiary supplier. Meanwhile, in real life I am training for the MS 150 bike ride from Houston to Austin in April, so I better get my ass back to the gym and keep getting ready. I am starting fresh in 2011, healthier lifestyle, and new bees. A fresh beggining.

No comments:

Post a Comment